SELL YOUR LAND
Fast and Easy
Get a Free No Obligation Offer
Want to Sell Your Land?
We can Buy it FAST and for CASH!
We can relieve you from the burden of owning unwanted land. We purchase property throughout the United States. And we make it FAST and EASY for people to sell their land.
All you need to do is send us your information and we'll get back with you quickly with a CASH offer.
We Can Help
- Have you plans changed and you no longer need your land?
- Do you live too far away from your property to enjoy it?
- Are you tired of paying property taxes for land you don't use?
- Do you need some extra money?
- Are you tired of waiting months or even years for your land to sell?
- Are you looking for a way to sell your land quickly and easily?
We are Ready to Buy Your Land
Here are the benefits you receive by working with us:
- Cash – You will receive cash for your property.
- Fast – We can close quickly, usually less than 14 days!
- Easy – We makes the sales process simple. You only need to sign a few times in order to receive your cash.
- No Closing Costs or Fees - We cover all the closing costs. And we pay any back property taxes owed on the property.
- No Commissions – We are buying your property instead of listing it.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
Step 1 - Tell Us About Your Property
All you need to do is fill out our short information form.
Step 2 - Researching the Property
We research your property and also the sales data for other properties in the area. If your property meets our buying criteria, we determine an offer amount.
Step 3 - Presenting the Offer
We contact you by phone or email to discuss the offer and come to an agreement.
Step 4 - Signing the Purchase Agreement
A purchase agreement is prepared and sent it to you. We use a simple digital signature process that saves time. If you wish we can mail you the agreement.
Step 5 - Verifying Title and Preparing Closing Documents
We verify that there is clear title on the property. And the closing documents are prepared and sent to you.
Step 6 - Closing the Deal and Getting Paid
You sign the closing documents. And you receive the agreed upon funds. It's that easy.